Presenting a Music Workshop
Would your workshop be a good fit for Stone Church Summer Music?
Stone Church Arts is accepting inquiries for its 2018 series of summer workshops and concerts. We provide a full-service retreat and workshop experience in the historic Immanuel Episcopal Church in the heart of a Vermont village - Bellows Falls.
If you’re looking for an intimate and distinctive teaching and performing experience next summer, Stone Church Center can handle all logistics and administrative support for those workshop leaders who are ready to serve their network/fan base in a new way.
Stone Church Arts is the perfect workshop destination. I love the air-conditioned guest rooms and classroom, the beautiful Steinway piano, the amazing food, access to the coffee shop, bookstore and cafés in the village square just steps away, the friendly and soulful support staff, and the peace and inspiration of being in Vermont. This place has everything!”
– Eugene Friesen, cellist and professor at the Berklee College of Music in Boston.
- Workshops from one day to a weekend or more;
- Registration online, credit card payments;
- Convenient location: Close to Route I-91, train from New York City;
- 90-minutes from Bradley International Airport (BDL).
- Workshop areas in the Chapel and Currier Hall;
- Delicious, on-site catered meals accommodating individual dietary needs;
- Comfortable double and single rooms sleeping 14;
- Additional Bed and Breakfast accommodations nearby;
- Performance space with wonderful acoustics in Chapel (seats 65) and historic Immanuel Episcopal Church (seats 200);
- 9-foot Steinway grand piano
- Ticket sales in person, online and by phone;
- Publicity and promotion for workshops and concerts.
To maximize enrollment and promotion, the ideal workshop leaders will be teachers or performing artists who:
- Are active touring and teaching;
- Have an email list of at least 1,000 contacts;
- And have at least 1,000 likes/friends on Facebook.
Our summer music series of concerts and workshops takes place June, July and August. Might you present your vocal or instrumental workshop? We look forward to exploring that possibility!
Have questions? Let's talk! Contact Robert Bowler, Director, at 802-460-0110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.