- Spiritual Direction
- Spiritual Counseling
- Pastoral Care
- Access to the Library of Western Spirituality
- One-on-one Discussions about the Mystics
- Time and space to explore your art, your calling or your path forward through quiet time, prayer, meditation, journaling and/or counsel.
A Sample Personal Retreat Package ($340)
Arrive Friday afternoon and depart Sunday afternoon. The package includes:
1) Initial planning meeting with the Director (free).
2) Saturday and Sunday Spiritual Direction, Pastoral Care, or One-on-one Discussions about the Mystics (two one-hour sessions: ($120).
3) Accommodations ($120)
4) Dinner Friday through Lunch on Sunday ($100).
Your time on personal retreat is your time to relax and refresh. You may be with others on personal retreat or alone. We are here to make it as easy as possible with as much or as little guidance and structure as you need.
I am very grateful for the chance to retreat from busy home life to Immanuel Retreat Center. It is such a peaceful and comfortable place for thinking, reading, working, and resting. The Old New England character of Currier Hall is beautifully preserved and welcoming. The whole Stone Church campus invites you to slow down, listen for your spirit's inspiration, and get your work done. Then, you can reward yourself with an excellent espresso just down the hill in town, or a delicious sandwich at the local cafe. Having the lovely Rockingham library just two blocks away was invaluable, as were the friendly neighborhoods around the campus for walking and enjoying the historic features of Bellows Falls. The opportunities to attend such inspiring concerts by Eugene Friesen and others at the Stone Church was quite a bonus, too!
--A month-long retreatant writing her dissertation